- V-2200 series respirators include V2210 V, V-20 V & V-2230 SLV respirators.
- The respirators are of convex shape design with double shell to provide protection and comfortable fit to the user.
- V-2200 series respirators have superior micro-fine media technology which protects the user from respirable suspended particulate matter. The filters have a high dust holding capacity which do not get clogged thereby increasing the respirators life.
- V-2200 series respirators have Venus’s Stay cool butterfly vent valve which provides superior breathing comfort by removing built up heat inside the mask and aides in easy communication. These respirators also come with a special transparent valve cap to demonstrate the performance of the valve.
- V-2200 series respirators have braided textile elastic which diminishes the risk of skin allergy and does not deform with repeat wears under high temperature.
- These respirators have the headband sewn on the outside filter media to avoid puncture in the filter area and provide a leak-proof fit.
- V-2200 series of respirators have unique fit adjusters which provide optimum fit & comfort.
- Venus V-2210 V respirator meets the requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009.
- Venus V-2210 V, V-20 V & V2230 SLV respirators meet the requirements of IS 9473.
- These respirators should be used to protect the wearer from solid dust & Oil Mist. Particulate filter respirators are classified by filtering efficiency and maximum total inward leakage performance & also by inhalation resistance.
- P1 filters are intended for use against mechanically generated particulates such as those generated from sanding, grinding, drilling etc.
- P2 filters are intended for use against both mechanically & thermally generated particulates e.g. welding ,brazing etc.
- P3 filters are intended for use against both mechanically and thermally generated particulates e.g. Asbestos handling, metal handling, solvent based painting etc. P2 & P3 filters may also help reduce breathing in pathogenic biological airborne particulates such as influenza virus.
Venus V-2210 V respirator has been produced to comply with the requirements of EN 149:2001+A1:2009 under an agreed production certification scheme operated in accordance with IFA in Germany.
Venus V-2210 V, V-20 V & V-2230 SLV respirators has been produced to comply with the requirements of the Indian standard Institute IS14746:1999 under an agreed production certification scheme operated manufacture in accordance with the Bureau of Indian Standards.